One of the simplest ways to boost your look (and mood) at home, is to splurge on new accessories. From placemats to paintings, consoles to china, these glam updates are the latest looks doing the rounds this season. We’re starting with Portia de Rossi’s General Public art collaboration with Restoration Hardware. The actress is founder and CEO of the art publishing and curation company which makes exact reproductions with 3-D technology of original works including the texture and brushwork of paintings, ranging in price from around $500 to $3750.
De Rossi wanted to bridge the gap between the decorative and fine art market. Although many people would like to own good works by good artists, not everyone wants to learn about art and they find collecting – and the gallery scene – intimidating. The Sonography print used by General Public and its professional curation has resulted in a bold, exciting collection of established and emerging names. You’ll want the lot!
Also included in our line up are new-releases from Freedom’s Christmas range. Plus vintage-style storage in beautiful pale and dark timbers to instantly transform your rooms. Scroll down for inspiration…
1. PAUL VAN RIJ: BLACK DRIFTWOOD FOR GENERAL PUBLIC, AT RESTORATION HARDWARE
2. MARLOW CURVED SIDEBOARD IN LIGHT SMOKED OAK
3. AZINA 36CM PLACEMAT NATURAL
4. PAUL VAN RIJ: SKETCHES ON MARBLE II FOR GENERAL PUBLIC, AT RESTORATION HARDWARE
5. LOVE TAPAS PLATE IN SNOW
6. PAUL VAN RIJ: SKETCHES ON MARBLE I FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
7. OPERA 300ML TUMBLER
8. KALI SANDERS: OBTUSE I FOR GENERAL PUBLIC AT RESTORATION HARDWARE
36″ sq. POA, www.restorationhardware.com